- To aid in the protection and conservation of Michigan’s natural resources and wildlife; to encourage an active interest in civic beautification; to improve roadsides and parks.
- To support the continuance of local botanical gardens and horticultural centers for the advancement of science and the enjoyment and education of the public.
- To advance the study of horticultural education, environmental issues, floral design and landscape design and to assist deserving individuals through donations to local organizations and/or to the scholarship funds of Michigan Garden Clubs, Inc., and National Garden Clubs, Inc.
- To provide education, resources and networking opportunities for club members to promote the love of gardening, floral design, landscape design and civic environmental responsibility.
The object of this club shall be to promote a greater interest in gardening through the development of the home garden, the exchange of gardening experiences, the improvement of garden design, the perpetuation of interest in artistic floral design. Also, the use of new plants best suited to our Michigan climate, the conservation of our Michigan environment, floral and wildlife, and an active interest in civic beautification.
All members are encouraged to participate in our many projects which include the following:
- Habitat for Humanity
- Ken-O-Sha School
- Blue Star Memorial Marker
- Flora Fans Study Group
- Floral Design Courses
- Flower Shows
- Kent Thymes Articles
- Gardening On The Grand
- Landscaping 101: Blandford Environmental School
- New Member Social
- Wreath Sale – November